Give your Lips the IT Factor!
The IT factor, that special "thing" about a person that draws others in. In some cases it's a character trait; often, it is physical in nature. Take Kylie Jenner for example. Last year, this young lady copped to getting her lips filled, as if it were not obvious on sight. What Jenner did was not outlandish by any means. What she did was bring out the best in a feature that sits front and center at all times. If you are one who was born with small or thin lips, you may applaud Jenner as much as we do. Since last year, there has been a dramatic increase in the Google search term "lip fillers." Here's why:
- Kylie Jenner and Angelina Jolie. Need we say more?
- Soft tissue fillers beautifully round out the upper and lower lips to become a work of symmetrical beauty.
- Augmenting the lips with the appropriate temporary filler can bring attention to an upper lip that was once nonexistent.
- Lip filler treatment is an excellent way to restore the appearance of youth by restoring volume that has dimished with age.
- Smoother, Fuller, more defined lips can give you confidence and your appearance.
Are you a good candidate for lip augmentation?
If you struggle with any of the above-mentioned concerns, you have ample reason to schedule a consultation for lip augmentation in our West Orange cosmetic dermatology practice. During your consultation, you may be surprised to discover that wrinkle reduction around the mouth, rather than lip augmentation, may be the approach that is needed to bring out the best in your smile. If it is the lips that are lacking that It factor, the appropriate soft tissue filler can be applied to the precise areas needed to achieve a plump and smooth appearance. We are careful to observe the progression of contouring as we go so that the end product is a beautiful and natural looking smile.
There's no time like the present to follow the trends, especially those that bring out the best in you! Call 973-243-2300 to learn more information about lip fillers.