At Citron & Citron, Dr. Cheryl Citron has years of experience in diagnosing, treating and providing continued care for a variety of skin conditions in patients from all walks of life. From skin tags to skin cancer, Dr. Citron utilizes only the latest advancements in tools and techniques to provide the highest quality of care possible in a warm, comfortable environment.
Conditions Dr. Citron treats include:
- Acne is a term for the blocked pores, pimples and deeper lumps that can appear typically on several areas of the body, including the face, back and chest
- Eczema is a term that describes a group of inflamed skin conditions that result in chronic, itchy rashes
- Psoriasis is a term used for a group of chronic skin disorders that cause itching and/or burning, scaling and crusting of the skin and impact over seven million men and women in the United States
- Rashes are a change in the skin’s color or texture
- Rosacea is a chronic inflammatory skin condition that causes redness and swelling on the face as well as other parts of the body
- Skin cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal skin cells due to factors including overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) light and genetic risk
- Warts are the common name for a condition that develops on different areas of the body as a result of infection by a type of human papillomavirus (HPV)
For more information about common skin conditions or to schedule an appointment, contact us today.